2018 KARTING CHALLENGE
10 ROUNDS: Feb. 25 - Dec. 16
2018 Event Schedule (10-Round Series):
Round 1: Sunday, February 25:
Round 2: Sunday, April 1:
Round 3: Sunday, May 20:
Round 4: Sunday, June 24:
Round 5: Sunday, July 15:
Round 6: Saturday, September 22:
Round 7: Sunday, September 23:
Round 8: Sunday, October 7:
Round 9: Sunday, November 4:
Round 10 & Championship Banquet: Sunday, December 16
- 2018 Class Structure and Rules Format >>
- 2018 Sporting Regulations >>
Race Day Prize Structure:
The top-three finishers in the final will receive a trophy in all divisions.
Entry Fee: (All deadlines are according to race day being on a Sunday)
$70 Thursday and Friday until 4 p.m. (Online pre-registration closes at 4 p.m.)
After 4 p.m. on Saturday, competitors can only register at the track on Sunday morning, for $80.
NEW: For the first time, Karting Challenge competitors will have the opportunity to RESERVE their kart number for the 2018 season. The cost is $50 per class and the process for reserving kart numbers will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**You may choose ANY number this year. Your desired number does NOT need to start with a specified group number. Please email email@example.com with any questions/number changes.
PARKING & Camping:
CAR PARKING & CAMPING:
- We allow camping inside the gate on Friday and Saturday nights before all Karting Challenge events. There will be no charge and bathroom facilities will be locked.
FREE TRAILER PARKING:
- Parking may begin when gates open on Thursday unless facility is being used privately.
RESERVED TRAILER PARKING:
- Reserved spaces can be purchased in 12 ft. wide increments at $250 for the season.
- Parking may begin when gates open on Thursday unless facility is being used privately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Click below immediately after each race for the results and current points standings for each division.